The terms “Findependence Day” or “us” or “we” refer to the owner of the website, Findependence Day.
The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
These terms can be updated without notice and may have changed since your last visit, so review the terms regularly.
- The content on the website is for your general information and use only.
- The content on the website is subject to change without notice, and although we try to keep content up-to-date, we are not responsible for any inaccuracies or errors.
- We provide a referral service for financial products, including our partners’ debt relief services and credit reports.
- We are not a provider or broker of financial products, and we are not financial advisors.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through this website or your reliance on any product or service obtained from a linked website. Use this website at your own risk.
- It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any opinion, advice or other content available through the website or a linked site; we shall not be liable or responsible for its accuracy.
- It’s your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your requirements.
- Information on the website should not be interpreted as advice. Please seek the advice of professionals regarding the evaluation of any specific opinion, advice, product, service, or other content.
- All information and content located on this website are protected by copyright.
- You are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or using any content available on the website for commercial or public purposes.
- You agree that Findependence Day cannot be held liable for any actions or inactions of any third party used to provide you services.
- You shall indemnify and hold harmless Findependence Day against any third-party claim arising from or related to your use of our services.
We receive compensation for connecting you with our partners, but that doesn’t affect our editors’ opinions. Our partners don’t influence our editorial content, and it’s accurate to the best of our knowledge when posted.
All information on the site is written with a focus on the best advice, with any affiliate links added afterwards if applicable. These are links that may generate a commission for the site. We only use affiliate links that provide you with the same (often better) deal than if you went direct.
While our content aims to educate Canadians about debt and personal finance, it is important to note that the information on this site should not be construed as any type of advice, representation, or arrangement by us. We are not licensed to offer financial advice, and the information should not be used as a substitute for seeking professional financial advice.
Always conduct your own research on a product or service that interests you. We will not be held liable for anything that occurs as a result of your reliance on the site’s content. Always seek the advice of a professional.